How to Visit Oshan
Getting approved for a visit
Getting approved could take anywhere from a week to a few months so if you think you may want to visit, please be proactive and get in touch now. Oshan has a very limited number of approved visitors allowed, so please only apply if you’re confident you’re going to visit.
Email Oshan through corrlinks or email his brother at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing interest in visiting. Include the following details:
Legal Name, Email, Mailing Address and
Oshan will get in touch and coordinate the next steps with you.
Please strive to arrive on time.
Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays.
Visiting hours are 8:30am-3pm.
Visiting in-processing is closed from 9:15am-10:45am. No visitors will be allowed entrance after 2pm.
Visiting Area and Rules
- Handshaking, an embrace, and a kiss within the bounds of good taste, are permitted at the beginning and at the end of the visit. The only physical contact allowed during visiting is the holding of hands.
- visitors can visit multiple times over a weekend
- 6 visitors may visit at a time, including children.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Visitors may enter the visiting room at different times.
- All visitors and their property are subject to search any time while on institution
- Visitors may bring the following into visiting room: A small see-through wallet or change purse. Up to 320 in cash.
- Visitors with children may bring no more than 3 diapers and 2 baby bottles into visiting room.
- Visitors can purchase soft drinks and food items to consume in visiting room but cannot take with them.
- No electronics and No loitering outside
- Unauthorized visitors cannot be on institution grounds including waiting in cars in parking lot.
Visiting Room Attire
The following clothing is not permitted, and may result in your being denied visit:
- No shorts
- Provocative or Revealing Clothing: including halter tops, crop tops, backless tops and sleeveless tops; low-cut (above knees) or high-cut-split dresses, skirts, shorts or blouses; see-through clothes, spandex, leotards and bathing suits.
- Clothing that looks like inmate clothing: including Khaki or Green military-type clothing.
- Hats or Caps
- Visitors must provide the following information prior to entering visiting room:
1. Inmates name and register number
(Oshan Cook 14619-111).
2. Visitors relationship with inmate.
3. Visitors current address.
Be sure to bring a picture ID
All visitors will be required to present one valid photo identification (driver's license - passport) with signatures. You are not allowed to bring phones inside.
You cannot bring anything (books, gifts, food etc.) for Oshan when you visit except for $30 in change (in a clear bag) to spend in the visiting room vending machines. If you want to send Oshan letters or books, you must send them via postal mail, instructions for doing that can be found here [link to mail section].
Contact Aaron Stevens with Questions at email@example.com